Introduction to Oil Well Cementing
This course is designed for Fresher as well as Experienced Oil and Field personnel’s, where everyone can brush up and groom their knowledge related to Oil Well Cementing. Course is having total 6 different lectures of around 25 minutes.
Keen to learn, Fresher or Experienced Oil and Gas Personnel’s, Passionate for Oil and Gas Field.
Course Learning Outcomes:
Upon completion of this course, you should be familiar with the
- What is Primary Cementing
- What are the different Surface Cementing Equipment used for Cementing Operations
- Different Downhole Cementing Tools
- Classification of Cement
- Different Properties of Cement
- How to do Cementing Job
- What are the recommendations for a Good Cement Job
After Completion of this course, every student will get their Certificate of Completion.
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 25 Minutes
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 12
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes