Oil Well Cementing : Guidelines and Calculations
This course is designed for Fresher as well as Experienced Oil and Field personnel’s, where everyone can brush up and groom their knowledge related to Guidelines and Calculations required while doing Oil Well Cementing. Course is having total 4 different lectures of around 20 minutes.
Keen to learn, Fresher or Experienced Oil and Gas Personnel’s, Passionate for Oil and Gas Field.
Course Learning Outcomes:
Upon completion of this course, you should be familiar with the
- Introduction to Primary Cementing
- Who are responsible for Primary Cementing Job
- General Guidelines of Cementing Operations: Prior and During Cement Job
- What are Good Cementing Practices
- How to calculate the amount of cement required for Primary Cementing job
- How to calculate the mixing water required for the cementation operation
- How to calculate the pressure required to land the Top Plug
After Completion of this course, every student will get their Certificate of Completion.
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 20 Minutes
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 13
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Really good practical examples and applications in this training, that is best way to learn.